HOW TO GET UDID FROM IPHONE?
April 23, 2014
This article describes how to find your iPhone the Unique Device Identifier (UDID) from iTunes.
Follow the steps to find the UDID (Unique Device Identifier) of your device without iTunes.
1. Browse to the http://udid.io through Safari from iPhone/iPad/iPod.
2. Click on the “Tap to find UDID” button.
3. You will be prompted to install a temporary profile find and display our device’s UDID. This profile will be automatically removed from your device right after the UDID is displayed on the screen.
4. Click on the “Install” Button and you will be prompted again to confirm the installation, click “Install Now”.
5. If your device is configured with passcode, you will be prompted to enter your device password.
6. Once you enter the password, the profile will be installed.
7. Once the profile is installed your device UDID will be retrieved, you will get back to Safari with the UDID & you can scroll down to see your device details.
8. You may click on the “Send UDID via Email” or select and copy the UDID from the Safari screen.
Follow the steps to find the UDID (Unique Device Identifier) of your device from iTunes.
1. Connect your iPhone to iTunes and click on your iPhone under devices in the left panel.
2. On the right panel in the device information screen you can see the following: Name, Capacity, Software Version, Serial Number, Phone Number.
3. Click on Serial Number. After you click on the words “Serial Number:”, it should change to the word “Identifier”, followed by a long string of numbers and digits. This long string is your UDID.
4. Press CTRL+C (Windows) or Command/AppleKey + C (Mac) and the UDID will be copied to the clipboard, which can then be pasted into an e-mail.
This article is applicable to iPhones, iPod touchs and iPads